Many thanks to Dating Dramas of a Thirty Something for nominating me for the Versatile Bloggers Award.
The rules of the award are that I must now divulge 7 mildly interesting facts about myself and then nominate 15 “versatile” blogs.What is a versatile blog? And how to nominate 15 of them?
Here are some curious facts about myself:
1. The question I hate most is “Where are you from?”
2. I can read six alphabets, seven if you include the phonemic alphabet.
3. I’m learning several languages, but to my shame I can only converse fluently in English.
4. Earplugs are my greatest “must pack” item.
5. Even as a child, I always wanted to travel the world.
6. If I don’t practice yoga for two days in a row, I feel like an eighty year old.
7. I think trees are beautiful.
Here are some blogs I value, that may or may not be considered “versatile”. Since the rules don’t stipulate that these have to be WordPress blogs, I’m going to nominate words from across the blogosphere:
13. Bliss Vagabond
14. Vegan Backpacker