On May 7th, 2013, a blogger at If you want to be happy – be, nominated me for an award…
The “rules” are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
So, here are my own nominations, in no particular order:
1. Oh My Road!, by Emée – Special thanks to Emée for providing so many pictures, and for good times on the road.
2. An Aimless Hitchhiker, by Lisa – For the good times on the road, for the friendship, support and for sharing in many of these stories.
3. Beth’s Permaculture Diploma, by Beth Tilston – My writing partner. Our weekly updates from across the globe keep my fingers typing.
5. Road Tripping, by Priyanka Kher – Since we were students at the same time on the MatadorU Travel Writing Course, Priyanka continued to be supportive to many of her fellow students, including myself. Congratulations to Priyanka on her many recent publications.
7. Whores, Teargas, Flowers, by Topi – We’ve almost met several times, but never quite managed it. Topi’s words are an inspiration.
8. Semantic Encounters, by Mango – For the lasting friendship, and more love and support than words can express.
And finally, the two nomadic Patricks. Sadly, both have now retired as bloggers, but I’m sure they are creating stories and adventures wherever they tread:
9. Around the World with Patrick Haley, by Patrick Haley
10. Hitch the World, by Patrick Falterman